This has not been very well thought out on my behalf. I just saw the word "blog", clicked it, and here I am. So my main purpose of starting this blog will probably just be to spread word of my photography and share tips
Many of these up on this post are from my travels in the United States with a ministry team called National Hoops. This one right here is from while we were on the road.

| Emlenton, Pennsylvania |
![]() |
| my little sister at the beach |
I love taking candid shots because it shows me in years to come what my prospective was on life and what was most important to me.

New Mexico
I like to think myself as a self-taught photographer. I did shadow a lady from my church that has a photography business, and I did read a bunch of books on photography from my local library. But photography is almost one of those things that you just have to have a knack for it.
This photo was from a photoshoot I did with one of my best friends. And yes her hair is naturally that curly.

Random shrubbery, flowers, and still objects are always a good thing to practice lighting and focus on.
If you are hoping to be able to do wedding photography in the future, let me advise you to shadow someone first if possible. Or even just take photos(not as main photographer) at a relative or friend's wedding with permission, and it will help you understand how weddings go and what to expect(which is basically the unexpected).

Beach photos are always fun!
If you look at this picture closely you will be able to see what state it was taken in (hint the Steelers football team is in Pennsylvania).
This was on my travels with National Hoops Ministries.
Well that is all for now. Again this wasn't the most well thought out idea I have ever had, but I love to share my photography with people to enjoy and give out a couple tips while I am at it. I do hope that this was an enjoyable "read" and the photos showed up nicely for you!
Feed back is always welcome!





No comments:
Post a Comment